If you’re a newbie into the field of action photography then this is certainly a challenging part to decide and find the Best Action Camera in India, especially with the numerous options available online.
Irrespective of the purpose you want to buy the Best Action Camera, regardless of whether you need to shoot your fun throughout jumping experience or a motorbike ride with friends, for almost every event you might want to have a best one available.
But simply being a novice, a dilemma will certainly come up in your head that what is the best action camera I should invest in?
If this is the case, then the below article will undoubtedly be useful for you since it also contains complete action camera buying guide for first timers.
Table of Contents
- Best Action Camera
- Our Top Picks
- 1. GoPro Hero9 Black
- 2. GoPro Hero8 Black
- 3. Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition
- 4. GoPro Hero7 Black
- 5. DJI Osmo Action
- 5. Yi 4K Action Camera with Selfie Stick and Bluetooth Remote
- 6. GoPro Hero7 Silver
- 6. GoPro Hero7 White
- 7. Xiaomi Mi 4K Action Camera
- 8. Noise Play II Action Camera
- 9. SJCAM SJ4000 Sports Action Camera
- 10. Noise Play Sports and Action Camera
- Buying Guide – How to Buy the Best Action Camera in India
Best Action Camera
|Best Action Camera In India||Classification|
|GoPro Hero9 Black Waterproof Action Camera||Overall, Best Action Camera in India|
|GoPro Hero8 Black Action Camera||Best Action Camera in India|
|GoPro Hero7 Black Action Camera||Best Action Camera in India (Runner-up)|
|DJI Osmo Action Action Camera||Best Dual Screen Action Camera|
|GoPro Hero 7 Silver Action Camera||Best Action Camera under Rs 20000|
|Yi 4K+ Action Camera||Best Action Camera under Rs 10000|
|GoPro Hero7 White Action Camera||Best Beginner's GoPro Action Camera|
|Xiaomi Mi 4K Action Camera||Best New Arrival Action Camera|
|Noise Play 2 Action Camera||Best Budget Action Camera|
|SJCAM SJ5000X Action Camera||Best Action Camera under Rs 5000|
|Noise Play Action Camera||Cheap & Best Action Camera|
Our Top Picks
1. GoPro Hero9 Black
- A new, larger rear touch screen with touch zoom on HERO9 Black should feel instantly familiar and a dazzling new front display makes for easy framing and intuitive camera control. Video 5K30 + 4K60, Wide FOV
- Shoot stunning video with up to 5K resolution, perfect for maintaining serious detail even when zooming in. Packing a new 23.6MP sensor that’s an absolute powerhouse, HERO9 Black brings lifelike image sharpness, fluid motion and in-camera horizon leveling that always impresses.
- Capture crisp, pro-quality photos with 20MP clarity. And with SuperPhoto, HERO9 Black can automatically pick all the best image processing for you, so it’s super easy to nail the shot.
- 30% longer battery life is here thanks to a larger 1720mAh battery. This lets you shoot more without having to swap out batteries and packs enough juice to power your camera through the cold.
- Experience ultimate smoothness with our most advanced video stabilization ever. HyperSmooth 3.0 enables in-camera horizon leveling and boost in all settings. Voice Control
Weight: 131g | Waterproof: 10m | 5K Videos | 1080: up to 240fps | 720: up to 240fps | Stills resolution: 20MP | Battery: 1720mAh
- Front & Rear Touch Display
- Live Streaming
- Better Stabilization System
- Improved Battery Life
- HyperSmooth & Timewarp Feature
- Average low-light Performance
GoPro is the most versatile action camera that is ever made. It is among the few action cameras that can shoot 5K videos and capture excellent details with its 23 MP sensor. You can easily tap through four lenses narrow, wide, distortion-free linear and a super view.
This action camera features an additional display on the front for easy framing, and its bigger battery helps improve longevity. Like the way one expects from GoPro, it’s properly rugged and easy to boot with the best software tricks like Hindsight that allows you to capture actions that happened seconds ago before actually hitting the shutter.
Hero9 GoPro is also the first to offer you Hyper Smooth boost and strongest stabilization in every mode. Because of its firmware fix, problems like auto-exposure touch screens have been resolved easily.
With its improved HDR feature, you can kill the blur, crank up the contrast and shred the bad action shots with incredible detailing. And the optional medial mod allows you to add more lighting, pro audio and also another screen. You also get two years warranty on this product that is a great deal in case of any damage or defect.
2. GoPro Hero8 Black
- The reimagined shape is more pocketable, and folding fingers at the base let you swap mounts quickly. A new side door makes changing batteries even faster. Burst Auto, 60/10, 30/10, 60/6, 30/6, 30/3, 10/3, 30/1, 10/1, 5/1, 3/1 Intervals
- Vloggers, pro filmmakers and aspiring creators can do more than ever imagined-with quickloading accessories like flashes,microphones,LCD screens and more.
- Smooth just got smoother. Now HERO8 Black has three levels of stabilization—On, High and Boost—so you can pick the best option for whatever you do.
- Capture super stabilized time lapse videos while you move through an activity. And now,TimeWarp automatically adjusts speed based on motion.
- Record the moments 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, so you can choosethe bestsingle frame for the perfect photo—or an awesome shareable video.
- Shoot awesome time lapse videos at night in 4K, 2.7K 4:3, 1440por 1080p, all processed in-camera.
- Share while you’re there. Live stream in 1080p on social, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast via the GoPro app and save sotage to your SD card to check out later.
- Enjoy crisper, clearer audio quality with a new front mic location and improved algorithms that actively filter out wind noise.
- For any support required regarding issues/concerns on the product, call GoPro toll free no. 0008001009541/0008001009542
Weight: 126g | Waterproof: 10m | 4K video: up to 60fps | 1080: up to 240fps | 720: up to 240fps | Stills resolution: 12MP | Battery: 1220mAh
- Best-in-class digital stabilization
- Time-saving Capture Presets
- Built-in mounting arms
- Improved mic
- Picture quality not impressive enough
- Poor low-light performance
The Title appears to have been passed: the latest GoPro Hero8 Black has robbed the crown from Hero7 Black as the Best 4K action camera.
The New GoPro Hero8 Black is simple to work with, it has a great deal of latest features and showcases the best quality image stabilization technology until this day, placing the Hero7 Black to embarrassment. This action camera is waterproof upto the depth of 10 metres/33 ft.
Even more importantly, there is a livestream feature on the device, allowing you to share your activities or escapades along with the rest of the friends straight on Facebook if you would like. GoPro has perhaps structured the app entirely, thus, making it simpler to edit and share your videos.
Additionally it is simpler to mount the camera onto a tripod, because of the folding ‘fingers’ at the base within the chassis. Overall, it’s really a well planned action camera for pros and beginners alike.
3. Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition
- IF ANYCUSTOMER DOESNOT RECEIVE T SHIRT PLEASE CALL 18002082727
- 5.7K panoramic video + 4K 60fps wide-angle lens, free switching, FlowState anti-shake technology, super strong anti-shake 2 generations, smoother shooting
- 5 meters bare metal waterproof, IPX8, take and use, direct access to 5m underwater Slow motion. Automatic horizon leveling and smart speed-ramping make them easier than ever.
- 360-degree panoramic lens combination supports 3K at 100fps slow motion shooting + 4K wide-angle lens can achieve 1080P at 200fps slow motion shooting
- Night scene mode, still outstanding in low light, highlighting the charm of light and shadow
Insta 360 is available with a sizable one-inch sensor, giving it low light abilities that are cleaner, brighter and detailed. Integrated with a dual 360 Mod, the ONE R helps shoot images and videos with 5.7K resolution. It makes your footage pop and preserves every detail as it is leveraged with H.265 encoding AI-powered algorithm and sophisticated image processing.
As the action camera is interfaced with a scene detection algorithm, the footage stays clear and steady even in low light. You can achieve a gimbal-like stabilization without a gimbal.
Besides, the camera is waterproof up to 5 metres and must be assembled and installed in the mounting bracket to be utilized at the pool or rainy weather. The rugged design helps absorb shocks safely and efficiently, and the lens guard helps protect the camera vitals.
One R shoots amazing shots in low light conditions. If you want to capture photos at night that remain clear, natural and vibrant, then switch to night shot mode. You can also control the camera with simple voice commands when it is out of reach. You just have to shout to initiate shooting a video or clicking a picture. You also get one year warranty on this action camera.
4. GoPro Hero7 Black
- Get gimbal-like stabilization – without the gimbal, hero7 black predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage ; Audio Features: 3.5mm Audio Mic Input With Pro 3.5 Mic Adapter (sold separately) | RAW Audio (.wav format) | Advanced Wind Noise Reduction With 3-Mic Processing | Stereo Audio ; Connected Features: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth | GPS Enabled | Connects to GoPro App | Auto Offload to Phone | Auto Upload to the Cloud With GoPro Plus Subscription | Smart Remote Compatible | HDMI Video Out | USB-C Port
- Rugged + waterproof share experiences you can’t capture with your phone hero7 black is rugged, waterproof without a housing to 10 m and up for any adventure
- Face, smile + scene detection hero7 black knows when you face the camera, smile and more, the gopro app uses those details to handpick your best shots and create amazing videos
- 4k60 video + 12 MP photos hero7 black shoots stunning 4k60 video and 12 mp photos that are as amazing as the moments themselves
- Share right to your instagram story add to your story straight from the gopro app – and share all those wet, sandy or snowy adventures you just wouldn’t capture with your phone
- Camera Modes : Burst: Auto, 30/1s, 30/2s, 30/3s, 30/6s, 10/1s, 10/2s, 10/3s, 5/1s, 3/1s. Night : Auto, 2s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s Shutter
- Country of Origin: China
Weight: 118g | Waterproof: 10m | 4K video: up to 60fps | 1080: up to 240fps | 720: up to 240fps | Stills resolution: 12MP | Battery life: 1-3hrs (est)
- Great 4K video and image quality
- HyperSmooth is very effective
- Can struggle with voice commands
- Screen unresponsive at times
Although it may very well share basically the similar headline video specs as the Hero6 Black which it replaces, the Hero7 Black comes with a variety of major advances. The most important with this would be the inclusion of GoPro’s all-new HyperSmooth image stabilization technology. It certainly is very amazing, providing gimbal-smooth video clips.
TimeWarp video is really a additional new feature, one which includes the concept of typical frame-by-frame time-lapse shooting (which you could still do individually) with HyperSmooth – basically, a stabilised hyperlapse, even though the user interface appears to have been improved to give a far better user experience.
Offering buttery-smooth 4K video clips the Hero7 Black is the perfect & Best Action Camera in India you should purchase.
5. DJI Osmo Action
- Dual Screens: Osmo Action’s dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display.
- This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
- The RockSteady technology combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
- Action camera with 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor, 12MP, wide-angle 145° that allows you to shoot 4K HDR videos. Lens : FOV: 145° f/2.8, Type LiPo, Capacity 1300 mAh, Voltage 3.85 V, Operating Time A fully charged battery can support video recording at 1080P/30fps for up to 135 minutes (with RockSteady turned off and screen sleep enabled after 1 min) and 4K/60fps for up to 63 minutes (with RockSteady turned on and screen sleep enabled after 1 min)Charging Time 90 mins
- 8x Slow Motion: Capture every epic move with jaw-dropping clarity and detail when you use 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240fps. Time-lapse: Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results.
- What you get: DJI Osmo Action, Camera Frame, Flat Adhesive Mount, Curved Adhesive Mount, Quick-Release Base, Battery, Battery Case, Locking Screw, USB-C Cable
- 11m Waterproof, -10℃ Temperature Resistant Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen. Those attribute make it the perfect companion in underwater and extremely cold environment.
- DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above.
Weight: 134g | Waterproof: 11m | 4K video: up to 60fps | 1080: up to 240fps | 720: up to 240fps | Stills resolution: 12MP | Battery life: 1-2.25hrs (est)
- Forward-facing color monitor
- Good motion stabilization
- Rich color reproduction
- No motion stabilization for HDR video
- No livestreaming
Even though DJI is perhaps famous for manufacturing some of the finest consumer drones that you can purchase at this time, the Chinese brand manufactures remarkable gimbals and action cameras, such as the Osmo Mobile Pocket.
Having a color screen in the front, the DJI Osmo Action is an excellent option for vloggers, as it also comes equipped with an awesome image stabilization tech. Nevertheless, motion stabilization may not be accessible while shooting HDR videos, nor are you able to livestream from the camera itself. Having said that, it’s really a great choice for those selfie lovers & one of the Best Action Camera in India.
5. Yi 4K Action Camera with Selfie Stick and Bluetooth Remote
- Records 4K/30fps (60mbps), 1080p/120fps, 720p/240fps video and 12MP photos using a 155° wide-angle lens with F28 aperture Rechargeable 1400mAh high capacity 44V lithium-ion battery records up to 120 minutes of 4K/30fps video with a single charge
- Built-in 2.19 inches LCD touchscreen with 640 x 360 HD resolution for easy previewing ; Battery Type: Lithium Ion ; Lithium Battery Energy Content: 4.56 Watt Hours ; Lithium Battery Voltage: 4.35 Volts ; Max Runtime: 2 Hours per Charge ; Waterproof Depth Rating: 131.0' / 40.0 m (Waterproof Housing) ; Operating Temperature: 32 to 113°F / 0 to 45°C, Humidity: 90%
- Developed by Microsoft Research and optimized for YI 4K Action Camera, supported on PC and Mac
- Compact and lightweight YI selfie stick weighs less than half a pound. Material: Plastic with silicone cover
- Built-in Bluetooth and high speed 5GHz/2.4GHz Wi-Fi support for wireless remote control and the YI Action App for instant photo and video editing, control your YI 4K Action Camera from 33 feet away
- Designed with gorilla glass retina to resist scratches
- World's Leading Technologies: Amarelle A9SE75 Chip, Sony IMX377 image sensor, 7 layers of glass lenses and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) to guarantee ultra-clear and stable high resolution video and photo even in low light conditions
- Twist-and-lock function, 360° horizontal rotation and 180° vertical rotation to achieve the best selfie angle
- Adjust to three different sizes to capture your needs. Image Sensor Type : CMOS
- Warranty:1 Year
Weight: 93g | Waterproof: N/A (optional case available) | 4K video: up to 30fps | 1080: up to 120fps | 720: up to 240fps | Stills resolution: 12MP | Battery life: Up to 2hrs
- Sharp 4K/30fps video
- Colorful JPEG and RAW photos
- No GPS tagged locations
- No mounts in the box
For anyone who is interested in Water-Sports, or else you would like to know where exactly you had been, and just how speedy you’re heading at the time you took videos, invest in the GoPro Hero9 Black.
On the other hand, in case you are keen on spending less on capabilities you would not actually need, the Yi 90006 4K Action Camera is probably the easiest and also well designed device available. It is a must when you consider to buy the Best Action Camera under Rs.10,000.
Nearly everybody thinking about buying an action camera must see Yi 4K Action Camera since it is practically identical and relatively, a better choice when compared to a GoPro.
6. GoPro Hero7 Silver
- 4K30 Video Get stunning 4K video that’s as amazing as the moment itself. You can also shoot time lapse videos to turn longer events into short, shareable moments ; Advanced Wind Noise Reduction With 2-Mic Processing
- Rugged + Waterproof Share experiences you can’t capture with your phone. HERO7 Silver is tough, tiny, totally waterproof – and up for any adventure
- QuikStories Enabled HERO7 Silver automatically sends your footage to the GoPro App where it transforms into a fun, shareable video with music and effects
- With a touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes, it’s easy to jump right in and get great shots. Just swipe and tap. Intuitive Touch Screen
- 10 MP Photos With WDR HERO7 Silver takes beautiful, vibrant 10 MP photos – even in challenging shots that mix bright light and shadows. And with Burst mode, you can get 15 photos in one second
- GPS Performance Stickers Track your speed, distance and more. Add stickers to your videos in the GoPro App to show off how fast, far and high you went as the action unfolds
- 2x Slo-Mo Video Everything looks amazing in slo-mo. Slow things down to relive funny, interesting or epic moments in all their glory
- Video Stabilisation Adios shaky footage. HERO7 Silver records smooth, steady video whether you’re skiing, snorkelling or chasing your dog around the garden
- Country of Origin: China
Weight: 118g | Waterproof: 10m | 4K video: Up to 30fps | 1080: up to 60fps | 720: up to 60fps | Stills resolution: 10MP | Battery life: 1-3hrs est
- Pleasing 4K video quality
- Easy to use
- LCD can be unresponsive at times
- Limited image capture control
Even though the Hero 7 Black is certainly one awesome action camera, the Silver fills the gap underneath this. And although it can’t really accomplish many of the cool techniques as its big brother, it’s charged way expensively, specifically once you find simply how much features you still receive.
For example, it has stabilized 4K video recording, waterproofing till 10 metres, equipped with a 2-inch touchscreen at the back and Voice Control that enables you to direct the camera to carry out just about all primary functions without having you to do much. A fine selection for beginners & Best Action Camera under Rs 20000.
6. GoPro Hero7 White
Weight: 93g | Waterproof: 10m | 1440p Video: up to 60fps | 1080p Video: up to 60fps | 720: up to 60fps | Stills resolution: 10MP | Battery life: 1-3hrs est
- Full HD Video
- Stabilized Video
- Voice Control
- No 4K Recording
- Non-Removable Battery
The GoPro Hero7 White is the entry-level action camera in the GoPro Range. While the build, design are similar to GoPro Hero7 Silver, it lacks some of the features. The action camera records Full HD videos 1440p @ 60fps and captures stills at 10 megapixel resolution.
This budget action camera from GoPRo features 2-inch Touch Sensitive LCD Screen and built-in 1220mAh Li-On Battery which can record upto 100 minutes Video of 1440p @ 60fps
The Hero7 White Action Camera is waterproof upto 33ft/10m under water without the housing. A standard video stabilization system works pretty well while recording 1080p videos @ 60fps.
WiFI & bluetooth Connectivity, Advanced Wind Noise Reduction, Liner Field of VIew and Voice control are the other features which are present in the action camera.
This is one of the best budget action cam for beginners who want to own a GoPro and don’t need much frills. An outstanding entry-level Action Camera from GoPro can be purchased online under Rs 15000 price range .
7. Xiaomi Mi 4K Action Camera
Display: 2.4-inch touchscreen | Weight: 99g | Waterproof: 10m | 4K Video: up to 30fps | 1080p Video: up to 100fps | 720: up to 200fps | Stills resolution: 8MP | Battery life: 120 mins
- 4K Video @ 30fps
- Stabilized Video
- 1450 mAh Battery
- Stills only at 8mp resolution
- Not Waterproof
Mi 4K Action Camera is the first action camera from Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi. It is a beautifully designed 4K action camera under Rs 10000 and comes with lots of features at an affordable price. Xiaomi has left no stone unturned to make this action cam suitable for beginners as well as the experts.
The foremost feature of them all is the 4K Video, this action cam is capable of recording 4K Videos @ 30fps and Full HD 1080p Videos @ upto 100fps. Mi 4K action camera has a 145° wide-angle lens for capturing panoramic shots. It provides highest level of image stabilization with 6-axis EIS feature. The 1450mAh battery ensures long Video Recording so, you don’t have to miss any moment worth capturing.
Presence of various modes like Time-lapse, Slow-motion Mode, Exposure Delay Mode and High-Speed Burst Mode gives you enough to play with your creativity. The 2.4-inch touch screen makes it super easy for users to navigate and control the camera. The WiFi & Bluetooth function allows users to connect and control action camera from your smartphone as well as transfer images & videos.
Overall, the Mi 4K Action Camera has all the features one can look for in an action camera. If you are looking for a best budget action camera similar to GoPro, with all the features, it’s the Best Action Camera in India you can consider for your journeys & adventures
8. Noise Play II Action Camera
Display: 2-inch touchscreen | Weight: 74g | Waterproof: Upto 30m | 4K Video: up to 24fps | 1080p Video: up to 60fps | 720: up to 120fps | Effective Pixels: 16MP | Battery life: 2-3 hrs
- 4K Video @ 24fps
- 3-Axis Gyroscope
- 3.5mm Mic Port
- HDMI Out
- No Bluetooth
- Waterproof with Housing Only
Noise Play 2 Action Camera is the latest offering from GoNoise and tops in their range of Action Cameras. It’s a budget action camera, certainly has some new & impressive features added for users to get the best out of the action cam.
Overall build quality of this action camera in good, while retaining the design of its younger sibling there are some new features introduced. This 4K Action Camera boasts New 16MP CMOS Sensor capable of shooting 4K Videos @ 24fps and Full HD 1080p videos @ 60fps. To reduce the shakes and for stabilization, a 3-axis gyroscope is inbuilt this camera.
GoNoise has included various modes like, Time-lapse, Burst Shooting Mode to allow users to shoot with more creativity. The action camera is powered by 1220mAh Li-ion Battery that lasts 2.5 hrs while shooting continuous videos and can be charged via an included micro USB cable.
There are various connectivity options like HDMI Out & WiFi are available to transfer the pictures to your smartphone or laptop without any hassle.
To conclude, Noise Play 2 is an excellent Budget Action Camera with lots of capabilities. If you are searching for Best Action Camera in India under Rs 10000 you don’t have to look any further.
9. SJCAM SJ4000 Sports Action Camera
- Sj4000 wifi is a super great product compare to previous generation cameras, it use ntk96650 chip and ar0330 sensor with a 6g lens, you could take a wide angle
- Water resistant 30 meters: a water-resistant casing that allows you to film fascinating water sports
- Support wifi function
- Mini appearance, diversified colors available
- High definition screen that displays and replays fascinating videos recorded
- Support storage cards up to 32GB maximum(Micro SD Card Class6 Above,Not included in package)
- Adapter is not included in the package
- Product can be charged with USB cable from computer
- Burst Mode: 3/5/10 photos per second
Display: 2-inch touchscreen | Weight: 90g | Waterproof: Upto 30m with housing | 4K Video: upto 24fps | 1080p Video: up to 60fps | 720: up to 120fps | Effective Pixels: 12MP | Battery life: 1.5 hrs
- 4K Video @ 24fps
- Good Quality Videos
- No VIdeo Straming to Mobile
- Waterproof with Housing Only
The SJCam SJ4000 is one of the best action camera in India which offers 4k video recording and is available at an affordable price. Does that means, it misses alot of features that should have been there? No, in fact, it has all the features a user can wish for in this price range.
4K video recording is the primary feature of this action camera, alongside, it is records 1080p videos @ 60fps and 720p videos @ upto 120fps. Thanks to Sony’s 12-megapixel CMOS sensor, the image and video quality is good for the action camera at this price. The image stabilization feature produce shake-free videos which are better to watch.
At the back of this budget 4K action camera, you’ll find 2-inch LCD Screen, which is bright, clear and does the job of composing the shot, reviewing and navigation very user friendly. A Micro-SD slot which is able to support a 32 GB Card is placed on the side alongwith the USB Port for Charging. A HDMI Out port is also placed with them to review the image and videos on the LED TV.
This budget action cam carries a 900mAh li-ion removable battery, which records the videos of upto 1.5 hours on a single charge for 3 hours. The camera also have WiFi connectivity option too.
Coming to the end, this is cheap and best action camera in India under Rs 5000. If, 4K videos are your requirement and you are on a budget, you can purchase this camera, it’s affordable and produces Good Quality results.
10. Noise Play Sports and Action Camera
Display: 2-inch touchscreen | Weight: 74g | Waterproof: Upto 30m with casing | 4K Video: up to 30fps | 1080p Video: up to 60fps | 720: up to 120fps | Effective Pixels: 16MP | Battery life: upto 60 mins at 4K recording
- 4K Video @ 30fps
- Decent Build Quality
- Attachments Included
- Average Image Quality
- Low Battery Life
Noise Play is a budget action camera under Rs 5,000 and has all the function which an entry-level user can look for. It is capable of recording 4k videos and still at 16mp resolution.
The camera design is similar to GoPro Hero4 range of cameras but it’s lot cheaper than them. At the back of the camera, we get 2-inch LCD touchscreen, which is not touch sensitive, so we have few navigation button on the sides and front to control and navigate through the camera.
On the left side of the camera, we have Micro-SD Card slot (upto 32GB capacity), a Micro USB Port and a Micro HDMI Port. The action camera can also be connected to smartphone via Wi-Fi through the Play App available for Android and iOS Phone.
It comes with 1050mAh removable battery which can be charged by the Micro USB Cable, that comes along in the package. The battery is capable of recording upto 50 minutes of 4K Video in a single charge. The camera loses power quickly when the WiFi in On.
This budget action camera shoots 4K videos @ 30fps, 1080p videos @ 60fps while stills are shot at 16mp resolution. The footage comes great if shot at Full HD with good details of the objects. This budget 4k action camera comes with lots of accessories like, waterproof housing, various mounts for bicycle and helmets, few straps, cleaning cloth and USB Cable which are a necessity if you are are an adventurer or a sports person.
If you are looking for a entry-level, cheap action camera with quality features, you can own all-purpose Best Action Camera in India under Rs 5000. It’s best for those looking for a budget 4K action camera for vlogging or recording adventures.
Buying Guide – How to Buy the Best Action Camera in India
1. Design and Shape
These Cameras are generally famous because of their unique shapes as Cube, Bullet and Box. And certainly, every one of them is perfect for diverse situations:
- The box type action cameras supports nearly all kind of shooting accessories and they are generally a lot more recommended for chest mount arrangements.
- The Bullet Action cameras are hardly ever used because of their minimal compatibility however they are well suited for handlebars, board and helmet mounting needs.
- When it’s time for you to enhance your positioning requirements then mini action cameras are extremely recommended considering they are really small in dimensions and so are extremely flexible.
2. Weight and size
You may already know that action cameras are generally placed on several particular mounting tools or on helmet so, they have to be small & light-weight. Choose the lightest and smallest model.
3. Water Resistant
The action cameras are normally needed to be compatible with all of the varying weather conditions. When you visit to purchase one, choose to select a water-resistant action camera or else choose a exclusive waterproof case for its secure housing.
All of us usually have to be concerned about this aspect; once you have a good idea regarding your budgets then it is going to be quicker to select the best action camera to suit your needs. You’ll be able to typically find action cams falling in three price classes:
Low Budget: Rs 5000 – Rs 10000.
Mid Range: Rs 10000 to Rs 20000.
High End Budget: Rs 20000 or more.
Usually the low cost models have couple of basic features only as opposed to more advanced cam types will undoubtedly be packed with capabilities of image stabilization, live streaming, improved Wi-Fi connectivity, waterproofing and spectacular image resolution.
5. Resolution and Frame Rate
Whenever we need to evaluate quality of an action camera then image resolution and frame rate are believed as important factors. Higher image resolution indicates you’re going to capture videos and pictures with exceptional quality. On the other hand, frame rate relates to the level of smoothness of video clips; higher frame rate gives significantly smoother footage.
6. Field of View
The field of view can be explained as the whole viewable area through camera lens at any specific instant. It is assessed with respect to angle where larger angle delivers wider projection with immersive recording.
This feature is important if you’re keen on to publish your pictures along with video clips on social media websites or prefer to move them to other devices like latops or iphones. The most recent types of action cams are packed with numerous connectivity choices such as Wi-Fi, so it’s possible to effortlessly send out trip image & video collections to other gadgets.
GPS here means Global Positioning System and currently all photographers are looking for a GPS enabled camera unit. These kinds of superior models assist to generate automatic geo- tags for all of your images and also videos.
Whenever you return from the trip and upload camera collection on websites then they will show up along with exact places where you may have recorded every one of them.
Memory cards are the most popular storage choices for camera units because of their huge storage capability and smaller size. The majority of cameras take advantage of microSD card as opposed to handful of may have a postage stamp sized superior SD card.
When you choose to go for an extended trip along with your friends then definitely choose to purchase couple of extra memory cards for the camera to ensure that a message displaying storage space full inside your cam won’t be able to annoy you on the way.
Even when you spend more money for purchasing most sophisticated camera units still you will need to deal with all the problems of batteries. It might continue for couple of hours and when you are well on a weeklong vacation then your camera won’t be able to go along with you for such a long time.
Experts advise purchasing several batteries alongside with a portable charger so that your camera will never run out of power.
Always remember to purchase all important accessories and add-ons together with your new action camera unit. They may be purchased online too but always choose to get top & preferred brands, there shouldn’t be any compromise for the quality.
Choose correct mounting options and other add-on accessories while making sure correct compatibility with the camera unit.
Are Action Cameras waterproof?
A waterproof camera is everything you need to carry on your trips and make your adventure trip the most memorable one. Various cameras are waterproof, like the GoPro Hero9 Action Camera that comes with touch screen Wi-Fi, Bluetooth connectivity, Audio cloud backup, time-lapse and durability, but what makes it unique is its waterproof design.
Which GoPro Action Camera is best?
If you want the best among the GoPro camera list, GoPro Hero 9 Black is the most versatile action camera ever made.
It can shoot detailed, hyper smooth 5K footage and an arsenal of smart filming modes makes it easy to capture cool shots and many more. It is one of the most reliable choices for bloggers also because of its compact size and design.
What accessories are available for action cameras?
Action cameras accessories are not just restricted to selfie sticks and helmet mounts. They are a lot more versatile than makes the possibilities of action cameras start to open up.
You can get any of the accessories like GoPro Tripod mount, Adaptor, Backpack, dual battery set with charger, GoPro 3 way grip, Polar pro power grip H2O, Handheld Gimbal, Head strap mount, chest strap mount, waterproof housing and many more that will help you get better shots from your action camera.
Which action camera has the best resolution?
Resolution is important in action cameras because the higher the resolution, the better will be the image quality. Various action cameras come with 1080 HD resolution capacity, and HD videos and 4K are the recent improvements in action cameras.
Some of the action cameras with the best resolution are GoPro Hero 9 Black, GoPro Hero 8 Black, Insta 360, DJI Osmo action camera and many more.
Which action camera has the best battery life?
Mostly, action cameras last only for 120 minutes maximum only on recording. Even the best action cameras last only for 3 hours. So it is always recommended to purchase extra batteries and switch them on the go to record every special moment.
Some action cameras with the best battery life are GoPro Hero9 Black action camera, GoPro Hero8 Black action camera.
Which action camera is best for bikes?
There are lots of action cameras that use wide-angle lenses to capture the action and give a wide field of view when mounted somewhere without any need to aim the camera.
Some best action cameras for bikes are GoPro Hero8 Black with 16MP 55.6K resolution, DJI Osmo action camera with 12MP and 4K resolution, Garmin VIRB ultra 30 with 16MP and 1080P.
Do Action Camera have Bluetooth Connectivity?
Mostly in action cameras, you will find Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities that make the process simple, easy and connected with the camera to transfer video files and images to a computer drive and action cameras capture stunning videos and images of your most exciting adventures.
Some cameras with Bluetooth connectivity are GoPro Hero 9 black, GoPro Hero 8 Black.
With this, we finish our review for Best Action Camera in India. With help of the Buying Guide, the search to buy the Best Action Camera in India is easier and you’ll finalize the one best suited for you!
Last update on 2021-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API