Are you building your new gaming setup, or your present gaming monitor just retired? In any case, you will need to get the best gaming monitor in India that amplifies your gaming experience.
However, things get a bit tricky when it comes to choosing the Best gaming monitors in India. Certain factors are involved, such as your expertise and your budget.
Nonetheless, you don’t need to panic as we’ve got you completely covered.
We have done in-depth research on the topic, and as a result, we found some of the gaming monitors in India that can be bought online. For your convenience, we’ve divided this article into two different sections.
The first section consists of product reviews, which will give you a brief detail about various products. The second part is the Buying Guide, which we highly recommend reading for newbies.
Now, Let’s know more about the Best gaming monitors presently available in India.
|Best Gaming Monitors||Resolution||Refresh Rate|
|BenQ Zowie XL2546 24.5-inch Gaming Monitor||Full HD||240Hz|
|LG Ultragear 27-inch Gaming Monitor||Full HD||144Hz|
|ASUS ROG Swift 34-inch Curved Gaming Monitor||QHD||100Hz|
|Acer 27-inch Gaming Monitor||Full HD||144Hz|
|ViewSonic VX2458-C-MHD 24 Inch Gaming Monitor||Full HD||144Hz|
|LG 29 inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitor||Full HD||75Hz|
|Asus VG259Q 24.5 Inch Gaming Monitor||Full HD||144Hz|
|Dell 23.6 inch Gaming Monitor||Full HD||75Hz|
|AOC 24.5 inch LED Gaming Monitor||Full HD||75Hz|
|Dell 32 inch (81.28cm) Curved QHD Gaming Monitor||QHD||165Hz|
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks of Best Gaming Monitors in India
- List of Best Gaming Monitors in India
- 1. BenQ Zowie 24.5-inch 240Hz FHD (1080p) Gaming Monitor
- 2. LG Ultragear 27-inch IPS FHD, G-Sync Compatible, HDR 10, Gaming Monitor
- 3. ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34-inch (86.36 cm) Curved Gaming Monitor
- 4. Acer 27-inch (68.58 cm) Full HD TN Panel Gaming Monitor
- 5. ViewSonic VX2458-C-MHD (24 Inch) Full HD LED 1080p, 1ms, Curved Gaming Monitor
- 6. LG 29 inch Ultrawide Full HD IPS Multitasking Gaming Monitor
- 7. Asus VG259Q 24.5” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD
- 8. Dell 23.6 inch (59.94cm) Full HD Gaming Monitor
- 9. AOC 24.5 inch LED Gaming Monitor
- 10. Dell 32 inch (81.28cm) Curved QHD Gaming Monitor
- Things to know before buying the best gaming monitor
Our Top Picks of Best Gaming Monitors in India
List of Best Gaming Monitors in India
1. BenQ Zowie 24.5-inch 240Hz FHD (1080p) Gaming Monitor
- ULTRAFAST GAMING VISUALS: 240 Hz High Refresh Rate and 1ms (GTG) Response Time ensure a smooth gaming experience for PC while eliminating lag and ghosting
- IMPROVED VISUAL CLARITY: DyAc (Dynamic Accuracy) technology reduces vigorous screen shaking in-game that can help improve recoil control
- GAME ASSIST: Black eQualizer and Color Vibrance adjustments provide Enhanced Visibility to help Spot Camouflaged and Hidden Enemies
- ERGONOMICS: Increased height adjustment range, Pivot, Tilt, and Swivel design provide more flexibility based on your personal preferences
- FOCUS: Shield helps you focus on the game by blocking out distractions
- CONVENIENCE: S-Switch allows players to navigate the menu, save custom display profiles, and change monitor settings in an instant with the press of a button
- CONNECTIVITY: HDMI 1.4 x 2, HDMI 2.0 x 1, DP 1.2 x 1, DVI-DL x 1, USB 2.0 Port x 1, USB 3.0 Downstream x 2, USB 3.0 Upstream x 1
Starting our list of the Best Gaming Monitors in India with the BenQ Zowie 24.5-inch FHD Gaming Monitor. It is one of those high-performance monitors that will surely take your gaming to a new level. We’re reason that we are recommending this device to you for couple of important factors.
It offers 240Hz frame rates, which are way more than enough for a super sleek gaming experience. You will get a very decent amount of refresh rate, which means you aren’t going to experience FPS drops at all. However, there are a couple of factors that influence frame rates.
It supports a one millisecond response time, which is fantastic for competitive gaming. Now the image quality alone will leave you astonished. There is so much clarity on the display that’ll make you forget about every other thing.
If you are fond of fast-paced games like PUBG, APEX Legends, or COD, then this is a perfect option for you. If you are concerned about the physical features, then let’s talk about that too.
This monitor measures 24.5 inches diagonal size and offers 1080P resolution. Such features make it one of the Best Monitors for gaming in India. There are connections for display port, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, and a DVI option. Of course, if you want to utilize the 240Hz capabilities of this gaming monitor, you’ll have to use the HDMI 2.0.
- Extremely Easy to Adjust
- Utilizes the zero flicker technology for an eye-friendly experience
- No screen reflection due to inner bezels.
- Should have a Higher Resolution
2. LG Ultragear 27-inch IPS FHD, G-Sync Compatible, HDR 10, Gaming Monitor
- Nvidia Certified G-Sync Compatible 144 Hz, 1ms Gaming Monitor
- 27 Inch Full HD IPS Screen (sRGB 99%) with HDR 10, 400 nits Brightness
- Ports: Dual HDMI, Display Port, Headphone Out
- Height Adjust, Pivot (Landscape & Portait), Tilt (+5, -15 deg) Stand
- Wall Mount option with 100 x 100 VESA Compatible
- 3 Year Comprehensive Parts & Labor
Let’s take the game one step further and introduce the LG Ultragear 27-inch Gaming Monitor. There are a couple of excellent features that make this gaming monitor stand out from the crowd. First of all, it has a 27-inch screen size, which gives you a more comprehensive display for the ultra gaming experience.
Apart from that, the monitor features an excellent and sleek design that’ll add beauty to your current gaming setup for sure. However, we should talk about the quality of the device because you are here for that. Sit tight, ladies and gentlemen, because this gaming device is compatable with G-sync, making it relatively better than the first option.
Imagine playing your favorite game with a 144Hz refresh rate and that too with 1 ms response time. We know how cool that can be, especially in fast-paced games like the APEX legends. Apart from that, it gives full bright colors, which makes it easy to locate your target and scan the map.
It features a dual HDMI port, display port, and headphone out, which increases its connectivity. You can always adjust the height according to your required setup to make it comfortable for you. However, if you are among those gamers who like wall-mounted monitors, don’t worry, it has an option.
The primary reason that made us include this monitor is its G-Sync feature. For those who don’t know what G-Sync is, then let’s tell you about it. G-Sync is a new technology that helps monitors to eliminate screen tearing and increase the overall performance. It requires a higher-end GPU due to an increased graphics processing power; however, monitors also play a vital role.
- Adjustable Height
- Offers high-resolution Display
- Compatible with G-Sync
- Compatible with wall mounted setups
- Pixel Issues have been reported
3. ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34-inch (86.36 cm) Curved Gaming Monitor
- 34-inch Ultra-wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio for panoramic gaming
- NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology and a 100Hz refresh rate for incredibly-smooth and fast gaming visuals
- New ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme and built-in LED effects
- ASUS-exclusive Ultra-Low Blue Light, Flicker-Free, GamePlus, and GameVisual technologies provide a tactical assistance on your command
Next up, we have the Asus ROG in our list of the Best gaming monitors in India. Now you all might be pretty familiar with the Asus when it comes to gaming products. It is because the company doesn’t need any intro.
After all, it has gained its fame due to its excellent gaming products. No matter whether it be their motherboards or other accessories, you’ll find a different quality in them. The Asus ROG Swift is one of the top-performing gaming monitors that’ll take your gaming experience to a whole new level.
It features an excellent design that looks quite stunning. Apart from that, it features a 34-inch ultra complete display. Yes! You heard it right 34 inches of display and that too on QHD resolution.
It is a curved gaming monitor with an aspect ratio of 21:9, making it the best gaming monitor compared to others. The main reason that makes it stand out from the crowd is its NVIDIA G-sync compatibility.
Just as we’ve already mentioned, not all monitors are compatible with G-sync technology. It offers a 100Hz of refresh rate, which makes gaming more fun. If you are a streamer, then you’ll need something that provides lightning-fast frame refreshes.
This monitor may not be as efficient as the BenQ; however, it has its charm. One thing that makes the Asus products ahead of all is their unique designs and finishing. No matter what the product, maybe it’ll always have an attractive design.
- Cured Style
- Higher & Better Frame Refresh Rate
- QHD Resolutions
- Suitable for fast-paced gaming
- Should have a Higher Resolution
4. Acer 27-inch (68.58 cm) Full HD TN Panel Gaming Monitor
- 27 inch full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Display I 400 Nits Brightness I AMD Free Sync Technology
- Ultra Fast 1 MS Response Time I 144Hz Refresh Rate I Ultra Low Input Lag Technology
- Connectivity Ports includes 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI and 1 x DVI Dual Link up Ports with Inbox DP and HDMI cables
- AMD Radeon Free Sync Technology to Eliminate Tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences and Minimize lag and latency
- Zero Frame Design for a near-seamless look, allowing you to see more of what matters most "the screen".
- Integrated 2W X 2 Stereo Speakers I Wall Mount Ready I 3 Years Warranty
Acer is another top-notch brand when it comes to gaming products. The company produces gaming laptops, keyboards, monitors, and pretty much everything. One of the main reasons for their success is the quality of their products.
Today we have with us, the Acer 27-inch Full HD gaming monitor for you. It is one of those highly efficient devices that takes gaming to the next level. The 27-inch display may not be sufficient for some people, but it is still the best for its price. It offers 1080P resolutions, which is outstanding for those who play professionally.
Unlike the other gaming monitors, this one uses AMD technology, a rival for NVIDIA graphics. The 144Hz refresh rates of the device make gaming even more fun. However, it may not be the best result, especially when we have a giant shark in the sea (The BenQ).
However, the current frame rate is still more than sufficient for some gamers. Apart from its faster refresh rate, it offers 1 ms response time, which gives you an edge over other players during intense gameplay.
If we talk about the physical aesthetics, it is, by all means, one of the best gaming monitor in India measuring 27-inches. It has options for different ports, such as the HDMI, display, and DVI, enhancing its overall connectivity. The main reason that makes it a suitable choice is its AMD free sync capability.
However, it requires an AMD GPU to unleash its full powers. Being a TN panel, some people may not like it, but it isn’t an issue as long as you are sitting directly in front of the device. Well, you shouldn’t be scared at all because the display isn’t that bad even after switching to a significant amount of angle.
- Suitable for all level of Gamers
- Better Display Options
- Utilizes AMD free sync technology
- No known drawbacks
5. ViewSonic VX2458-C-MHD (24 Inch) Full HD LED 1080p, 1ms, Curved Gaming Monitor
- Curved design: immersive 1800R curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid Color, and incredible detail in full HD 1080P resolution
- Be the difference: Fast 1ms mrpt response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- Smooth gaming: AMD Free Sync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- Game on: an arsenal of pre set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, eSports, or MOBA games
- Flexible connectivity: The VX2458 C MHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, and DisplayPort
- Industry leading warranty: 3 year coverage with access to our US based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, and HDMI cable
The ViewSonic VX2458-C-MHD is one of the best curved gaming monitors available. Moreover, it isn’t too hard on your wallet, making it a suitable option for most gamers. It is rocking a 24-inch panel of 1080P resolutions making it a perfect gaming device.
Now this one is probably a cheaper option that comes with the Free-Sync support. We found it relatively easy to assemble during our research, which gives it an edge over other devices. The display panel is fully adjustable; whether you need to tilt it upwards or downwards offers full freedom.
One shortcoming of the device is its vibrating stand. It means a small amount of jerk will set the monitor to oscillate for a while. Now, this might be pretty annoying, especially during intense gunfights in those FPS games. However, we highly recommend mounting this device on a wall to avoid shaking issues.
The backside of the monitor features a built-in speaker. The stock speaker’s quality is so so, but we aren’t concerned with the sound quality. There are six buttons right at the back of the monitor, used for on-screen navigation and power.
It also features two HDMI 1.4s and a 1.2 Display port along with an audio output. The company has done a superb job by adding red accents to different areas of the devices. It makes the monitor stand out from the crowd giving it a hardcore gaming look.
The AMD free sync technology can be enabled by going to the menu of the device. However, make sure you are using an AMD GPU to get the most out of your monitor.
- AMD Free Sync Support
- Better Screen Refresh Rate
- Highly Affordable
- Wall Mounting Capability
- Images can be bit shaky sometimes
6. LG 29 inch Ultrawide Full HD IPS Multitasking Gaming Monitor
- Product 1: UltraWide Gaming with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- Product 1: AMD FreeSync Technology: gamers can experience seamless, fluid movement throughout games without the need to upgrade your graphics card
- Product 1: Dynamic Action Sync is a feature that minimizes input lag so the game play in RTS games is more responsive
- Product 1: Black Stabilizer senses dark scenes and helps make it brighter so that you can find the enemies hiding and waiting to attack your player in the dark
- Product 2: Redgear Blaze gaming keyboard with 3 led backlight
- Product 2: Redgear 3200 DPI Manta LED gaming mouse
- Product 2: Amazing aluminum body keyboard with 3 LED color backlight
- Product 2: 2 in 1 mouse and keyboard combo
Once more, we have an LG device on our list due to its exceptional quality and ultimate performance. This monitor features a 29-inch ultrawide display that makes gaming even more fun. Imagine you are playing Forza Horizon on such a monitor, which makes everything look so realistic.
One downside that we want to mention here is the refresh rate. It may not give you the best frame refresh rate like the BenQ or the Asus devices. However, it is still sufficient for single-player gaming and those who aren’t into very competitive gaming. It features a 75Hz frame refresh rate with a response time of 1 ms.
The manufacturers have played their part by balancing the slower refresh rate with the free sync technology. Most newbies may not be familiar with the term, which we mention frequently. However, it enhances the image quality of the monitor and takes its performance to sky-high. But, you need to be using the AMD graphics card for the Free sync option.
Another beautiful feature is the Dynamic Action Sync. It makes the LG 29UM69 a suitable option for the best gaming monitor budget. It makes reduces the input lag and makes the gameplay superfluid and stable.
Such a monitor is also highly recommended multitasking, especially if you are a twitch streamer. Another feature of this monitor that we like the most is its smart energy saving. It consumes a less amount of power, making it much more budget-friendly.
- Wider Display
- Features Free Sync and Dynamic Action Sync
- Suitable for Multi-tasking
- Different Modes makes it suitable for all kinds of gaming
- Slow Frame Refresh Rate
7. Asus VG259Q 24.5” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD
- 24. 5â€ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS panel 144Hz refresh rate 1ms (MPRT) response rate gaming monitor with AMD Free Sync for a smooth game play
- Extreme low motion blur (elmb) technology to further reduce ghosting and to create a fluid gaming experience
- Asus Shadow Boost Technology clarifies dark areas without overexposing brighter areas, making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas
- Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full Tilt/swivel/pivot/height adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI x2, and 2W speakers to provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
If you are looking for something capable of super-smooth results, then the Asus VG259Q is the perfect and best gaming monitor in India. It comes with many cool features that give it an edge over other devices in the market. First of all, it comes with crystal clear set information, which makes the assembly extremely easy.
It has six small rubber feet that provide maximum traction and keeps the monitor firmly on the table. The thing that we liked the most about this monitor is its weight. It weighs only 13 and a half pounds, which is effortless to shift from place to place. If we talk about the monitor’s main physical features, it is 21 inches wide and 12 inches tall.
Another cool feature that we spotted during its research is its rotation. You can freely rotate it to convert the display between portrait and landscape modes. However, this is a feature that is handy for very few people.
In addition to this, you can also adjust the monitor’s height to make it suitable for your current setup. You can swivel the monitor up to 60 degrees to either side, which is extremely useful for streamers. Most streamers use multiple monitors for live streaming. The bezels are super thin, which makes it a better option for using it with another monitor.
- Smooth and Crystal Clear Display
- Adjustable according to the situation.
- Thin Bezels
- Features Free Sync Technology
- Price can be a factor
8. Dell 23.6 inch (59.94cm) Full HD Gaming Monitor
- Monitor Panel, Stand base & riser, 1xHDMI cable, Power cable, Setup guide & documents
- Dell Monitor
- TN Monitor
- Gaming Monitor 75Hz
Of course, how can we forget the Dell when it comes to gaming equipment. The Dell SE2417HGX is the best gaming monitor in India if you are on a budget. It has a couple of fantastic features that make it a better choice for most gamers.
First of all is its Free sync technology, making it highly efficient for super-smooth gameplay. It comes with an easy to read manual that allows you to set the monitor up in a few seconds. Apart from that, there is a DVI cable included in the box.
When it comes to the device’s physical features, it has a 23.6 inches display, which gives it an edge over most of the devices available in the market. Now, this isn’t a super-colossal display but sufficient for regular single-player storyline gameplays. Apart from that, the FHD resolution of 1080P makes it a better option in 2020. It is one of the most efficient devices in different aspects.
Now we’ve tested this device with a 60 gigahertz performance speed and found it quite impressive. This monitor isn’t only limited but also comes in quite handy for video editing and casual usage. Moreover, it offers a wide range of connectivity options to connect it with several devices. It has an option for HDMI, DVI, and display input, which you can use accordingly.
- Super Smooth Performance
- Supports a wide range of connectivity
- Suitable for different devices
- Lacks AMD Free Sync
9. AOC 24.5 inch LED Gaming Monitor
- 24.5 inch gaming monitor
- Refresh rate : 75Hz
- Display port 1.2
- HDMI port 1.4x2
- VGA port
- Response time: 1ms
The AOC is another top-notch brand when it comes to the affortable and best gaming monitor in India. It features a 1080P resolution, which is quite impressive. Apart from that, the 24.5-inch display makes it quite perfect for both competitive and regular gaming. Though some people prefer a more prominent display in our opinion, this one is quite sufficient.
The 144Hz frame refresh rate of the monitor makes the gaming super smooth and can be quite useful in intense situations. Another feature that we want to bring in the spotlight is its AMD free sync technology.
The sleek finishing of the monitor completely suppresses the fact that it is a budget monitor. Granted, it’s not the most premium to the touch, but the rich give it a bit of flair and upset some buyers, but it isn’t that bad.
It is an evolution of the older G2 4060PF, and they’ve fixed every single complaint that most people had with this device. It allows you to adjust it according to your table height and requirements. The easy to adjust capability of the device makes the gaming even more comfortable.
Apart from that, a circular base does a pretty decent job of keeping the unit stable. The mechanism isn’t that smooth, but you can always swap it out by the VESA mount if you are after something else. Connections wise, we have plenty of options with display port, HDMI, and VGA.
- Highly Effective for Streamers
- Amazing Performance
- Highly Stable
- Easy to Assemble
- The Adjustment isn’t smooth
10. Dell 32 inch (81.28cm) Curved QHD Gaming Monitor
- Monitor Panel, Stand base & riser, 1xHDMI cable, Power cable, 1x DP, 1xUSB 3.0 (upstream) cable, Setup guide & documents
- Dell Curved Monitor
- VA Monitor
- Gaming Monitor 165Hz
Last but not the least, we have the Dell 32 inch gaming monitor on our list of recommendations. Now there are a couple of reasons that make the device quite impressive for gaming and other activities.
First of all, it features a pretty decent built quality that looks amazing in your gaming studio. Apart from that, it is a curved monitor that makes gaming even more enjoyable with its ultrawide display.
The monitor features 165Hz of frame refresh rate, which is superb for gaming and graphics designing related tasks. However, we want to mention the response time of the unit, which is 4 ms. Now it isn’t horrible but relatively slower as compared to other devices.
Apart from that, this device has no such flaw, which compromises the quality of your gaming. The Dell S3220DGF has its AMD version of G-sync, which makes it quite superb. The free sync capability, when combined with a powerful GPU, can be a deadly combo. It’ll give you smoother performance like butter on a knife.
Oh! One thing that we almost forgot to tell you about this monitor is its resolution. It features a 1440P resolution, which is relatively higher as compared to the older 1080P versions. This means more pixels and a clearer display. The 1440P resolution makes the device stand somewhere between 4k and 1080P.
- 1440P resolution is the most significant Plus point
- Higher-end gaming performance due to free sync
- Suitable for All kinds of Gaming
- A better option for Streamers
- The HDR need improvements for Windows Machines
Things to know before buying the best gaming monitor
Screen Size and Resolution
Before searching the market, you should take a look at your requirements. If you are a regular gamer, then you won’t need a giant screen. Something between 18 to 24 inches will do the job for you. However, if you want to take it a step further, you should go for bigger display sizes such as 27 and above. Now mind it that bigger display sizes will need a budget accordingly.
Most of the Gaming monitors are available in the following resolutions:
- 1080p (Full HD)
- 1440p (QHD)
- 2160p (UHD or 4K)
We highly recommend getting something that is at least 1080P. Screen resolution means the number of pixels your display consists of. Understand the simple fact “High the resolution, Higher the image quality”.
Monitors uses electrical pulses to display the information. There is a specific delay between each pulse or frame that makes up the whole display. The lower the delay is, the smoother will be the result. Now ideally, the higher the Refresh rate is, the better will be the output.
What Is the Difference Between G-Sync and Free Sync?
Both G-Sync and Free-Sync are the technologies that gaming helps the gaming monitors to reduce the tearing during gameplay. However, there is a bit of a difference between both of them. The NVIDIA G-sync technology allows the monitor to lock the frame rates and provides a smoother screen.
In contrast, the AMD free sync uses the graphics card unit to produce higher frame rates. However, for the free sync, the in-game v-sync option needs to be turned off.
Can any monitor be used for gaming?
The answer can be both yes and no. Well, it totally depends on the situation. If you aren’t a hardcore gamer and want to play something to kill time like the older age of empires. In such circumstances, any monitor can be helpful because it doesn’t matter alot.
However, for hardcore gaming, you’ll need dedicated gaming monitors. It is because some in-game options require specialized gaming devices. Apart from that, many features make monitors different from regular TVs and Monitors. One of those features is the G-sync and Free-Sync capabilities.
Are 5ms Monitors good for gaming?
Well, for casual racing and RPG games, a response time of 5ms is more than enough. It is also suitable for all other games as long as competition isn’t involved.
However, if you want to play competitive games especially those fast-paced games, you need something better. Actually the response time gives players an edge to make quick decisions and play better.
With this, we conclude our list of Best Gaming Monitors in India to help you buying one of the top gaming monitors, that suits your gaming requirements.
Though, all the gaming monitors listed in the article are best in their respective price range, you consider and compare the features before finalizing the best monitor for gaming.
Last update on 2021-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API