TABLE OF CONTENTS
Best Soundbars in India – 2020
Nowadays LED TVs are getting slimmer day by day and in order to do so, the space to accommodate good quality speakers has become a challenge. Companies are sacrificing good quality sound over slimmer designs of TVs. The result is flat sound without with low quality output. A Soundbar is your best bet to get the most out of your TV. We bring the ease to find the Best Soundbars in India through this article.
Also Check: Best Home Theater Systems in India!
Many modern soundbars boast wireless sub-woofers, Bluetooth streaming, 4K-friendly HDMI inputs, ARC-enabled HDMI outputs and even support Dolby Atmos audio with up-firing speakers. Have a think about the content you’ll be viewing and the sources you’ll be plugging in.
Below you’ll find our pick of the Best soundbars in India for a range of different budgets. All of them are simple to install and will avoid the need for lots of speakers and cables cluttering up your living room.
1. Sony HT-RT3 5.1Ch Dolby Digital Soundbar
The Sony HT-RT3 is a great soundbar with many functions & features. If you are looking for a deluxe sound within Rs 20000. this is one of the Best Soundbars you can consider. Below are some of it’s features:
1) It consists of a soundbar, two wired rear speakers & a wired sub-woofer.
2) Provides a total Sound Output of 600W.
3) 5.1 Channel Digital Dolby Surround Sound System.
4) Connectivity Options: HDMI ARC, USB 2.0, Bluetooth Connectivity, Optical Cable Connectivity (Cable not included)
5) You can stream music online with NFC Connectivity.
6) Comes with Sony’s S-Master digital amplifier that helps the speakers on the soundbar generate a distortion free quality audio output even at loud volumes.
7) Package Contents: 1 Soundbar, 2 Rear Speakers, 1 Woofer, 1 Remote COntrol, 2 AAA Batteries, Hi-Speed HDMI Cable, Operations Instructions, Startup Guide.
2. JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar
JBL Bar 2.1 is a mid-range soundbar under Rs 20000. It is a powerful soundbar that delivers exceptional sound quality. Here are some of it’s main features:
1) It has a total output of 300Ws.
2) The unit consists of a Soundbar & Wireless Sub-woofer & Remote Control.
3) Dimensions of Soundbar – 2.3 in x 2.7 in x 38 inches.
4) Dimensions of Sub-woofer – 14.6 in x 8.9 in x 8.9 inches.
5) The soundbar consists of 4 Nos 2.25 inches mid-range drivers & 2 Nos 1.25 inch tweeters.
6) Connectivity Options: Optical Port, HDMI In, HDMI Out, USB Port, 3.5mm Aux Port, Bluetooth Pairing.
3. Sony HT-X8500 Single 2.1Ch Soundbar
the Sony HT-X8500 is a 2.1-channel mid-range soundbar, a self-contained audio system with a built-in subwoofer. It is a premium soundbar with host of features & capabilities & delivers quality sound. Below are its important features:
1) Has a total Output of 200W.
2) It a built-in powerful sub-woofers for Deep Bass Sound in the middle of the soundbar.
3) Features 4K HDR Compatibility.
4) It has touch sensitive buttons for Power, Source Selections, Bluetooth & Volume Control.
5) Six indicator lights for Atmos, DTS:X, Vertical Surround, TV, HDMI, and Bluetooth.
6) Connectivity Options: HDMI In, HDMI Out (ARC/eARC), USB Port, Optical Input, Bluetooth.
7) It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and virtual 7.1.2-channel surround sound feature.
8) It can be mounted on wall (Wall mount not included).
4. JBL Bar 5.1 4K UHD Soundbar
The USP of the JBL Cinema Bar 5.1 is that its surround speakers are entirely cable-free & rechargable. It’s unique design & its superb performance make it in one of the Best Soundbars in India list.
1) Its a 5.1 Surround Sound System with an output of 510W.
2) It comes with a Soundbar, Two detachable wireless rear surround speakers, One Sub-woofer & One Remote control.
3) The Rear Surround Speaker are detachable & automatically recharged when attached to the main Soundbar Unit. They have a playing time of 10 hours once they are fully recharged.
4) Rear Speakers can also be wall mounted with the provided brackets.
4) The sub-woofer is a 10-inch sub-woofer & provides deep bass.
5) Can be wall mounted with wall mounting brackets (included in the box).
6) Connectivity Options: Bluetooth, 3 Nos HDMI Ports, Optical Input & Aux Input.
7) 4 Buttons on the Soundbar for Power, Volume Up & Down & Input Selection.
5. Sony HT-S350 2.1Ch Soundbar
The Sony HT-S350 Soundbar provides powerful & clear audio. It is easy to setup, operate & one of the best soundbars in India within this range. Let’s checkout its main features below.
1) The output power of 320 Watts.
2) Comes with a Soundbar Unit, Sub-woofer & Remote Control.
2) It features various sound modes like Auto, Cinema, Music, Night & Voice.
3) Soundbar Dimensions – 35.5 in x 2.5 in x 3.5 inches. Sub-woofer dimensions – 15.2 in x 15.3 in x 7.5 inches.
4) Touch Sensitive Buttons for Power, TV, Bluetooth & Volume.
5) Light indicators for Multi-channel, TV & Bluetooth Mode.
6) Connectivity Options: Optical Input (cable included), HDMI (ARC) Cable included, Bluetooth (No USB Port).
7) Can be wall mounted, though brackets are not included.
6. Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar
Yamaha YAS 207BL Soundbar provides excellent sound quality, with excellent build quality & that too in an affordable prices. It’s a combination of Soundbar & Subwoofer. Let’s read about it’s main features & functions.
1) It has touch sensitive control panel in the front for power, volume up/down etc.
2) Features “Virtual” Surround Sound Projection System.
3) Connectivity Options: 4K compatible HDMI In/Out, Bluetooth Connectivity, 3.5mm Aux Input Jack & Optical Input. USB Port only for firmware updates.
4) Small & Sleek Remote Control.
5) Dimensions of Soundbar: 36.62 in x 2.37 in x 4.25 inches
6) It is world’s first sound bar with DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound.
7) Can be controlled through Yamaha Mobile App.
7. Polk Audio Command Bar
This The Polk Audio Command Bar is a 2.1 Channel Soundbar & comes with a wireless sub-woofer. With its unique design, great build & exceptional audio quality, this is one soundbar which can be considered as an option for you. Let’s see some of its main features:
1) The package contains One SOundbar, 1 Sub-woofer, 1 Remote Control, 2 AAA Batteries & Setup Instructions & Manual.
2) The total audio output power is 360W RMS. It combines Dolby & DTS to deliver excellent audio quality.
3) The Command Bar has Amazon Alexa built-in. You can control the soundbar from your voice.
4) Amazon Multi-room Music Compatible: You can Play & Control Music through Multiple Amazon Devices.
5) You can control Alexa Compatible devices like lights, fans etc through this Soundbar.
6) Connectivity Options: 2 HDMI Ports, Optical Port & USB Output Port.
7) It is compatible with 4K HDR & HD TVs.
8. Bose Soundbar 700 with Alexa Voice Control
The Bose Soundbar 700 is a high-end Soundbar from Bose. As Bose is the manufacturer of world class audio systems, this is definitely one of the Best Soundbars in India. It has an attractive design & premium sound output. Let’s read about its features.
1) It’s a 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Bose Quality excellent Audio Output.
2) You can combine it with Bose Bass Module & Bose Wireless Surround Speakers (sold separately) to get a 5.1 Channel Surround Sound.
3) The top of the Soundbar 700 has tempered glass finish & metal grille in the front. It looks extremely premium & elegant.
4) The Soundbar 700 supports Alexa Voice Control. You can change tracks, Up/Down Volume etc through voice commands.
5) Connectivity Options: 1Nos HDM1 ARC Port, Optical Port, ADAPTiQ headset Port, USB Port, No HDMI Pass through, sadly!
6) Dimension: 38.4 in x 2.2 in x 4.2 inches.
7) It’s available in two colors: White & Black.
8) Package Contains: 1 Soundbar, 1 Remote Control, 1 HDMI Cable, 1 Optical Cable, Batteries, Manuals, Cleaning Cloth & Bose ADAPTiQ headset (used for room calibration).
9. JBL Cinema SB250
JBL’s Cinema SB 250 is an entry-level soundbar with an impressive performance. It’s small & yet powerful within this price range. Belowa re some of it’s primary features.
1) It consists of a Soundbar & a Wireless Sub-woofer.
2) It provides Cinematic Sound with Dolby Digital & Harman Display Surround Sound.
3) The total power output is 200W RMS.
4) Front Buttons for Power, Source Selection, Volume Up/Down, Bluetooth etc.
5) Connectivity Options: Bluetooth, Optical Port, Analog RCA Port & HDMI.
6) Soundbar Dimensions: 32.7 in x 3.1 in x 2.5 inches.
7) Package Contents: 1 JBL Cinema SB250 Soundbar, 1 JBL Wireless Subwoofer, 1 Remote Control, 1 3.5mm Analog Cable, 1 Optical Cable, 1 Quick Start Guide.
8) Comes with the Wall Mounting Option.
10. Edifier B7 CineSound Soundbar
The CineSound B7 has a reasonable looks & gives you an entire movie theater experience at comfort of your home. It provides full stereo sound with deep bass. Here are some of it’s features:
1) It has a unique & sleek prism shape Bar Design.
2) The B7 has a total power output of 145W RMS ( 2 x 16 watt treble, 2 x 19 watt mid-range and a 75 watt bass from the 8-inch bass driver)
3) Comes with a Sub-woofer & A Remote Control.
4) On one end of the Soundbar, there are buttons for Power, Volume Up/Down, Input Selector.
5) Connectivity Options: Bluetooth, Co-axial, RCA, Optical, 3.5mm Aux Input.
6) Various Sound modes: Movie, News, Music etc.
7) Package Contents: 1 Soundbar, 1 Sub-woofer, 1 Remote Control, 1 Wall Mount Bracket, 1 Optical Cable, Audio Cables, Power Cables & Manuals.
That’s all folks! We hope your search for Best Soundbars in India is complete and you’ve zeroed on the one you liked the most!
Keep watching this space for more Information, News & Reviews!