Table of Contents
- Best Weighing Machines in India for Weight Accuracy
- Our Top Picks
- List of 10 Best Weighing Machines in India
- 1. Hoffen HO-18 Digital Weighing Scale
- 2. Healthgenie Weighing Machine with USB Charging
- 3. HESLEY Weighing Machine with BMI
- 4. HNESS Digital Weighing Machine
- 5. FITINDEX Smart Bluetooth Digital Weighing Scale
- 6. Healthgenie HD-221 Digital Weighing Machine
- 7. Omron Digital Weighing Machine with Bluetooth
- 8. ActiveX (Australia) Bluetooth Digital Body Weight Scale with BMI
- 9. Dr Trust (USA) Rechargeable Weighing Machine with Bluetooth and Body Composition Monitor
- 10. RENPHO FDA Approved Smart Digital Bluetooth Weight Machine with App Connectivity
- Best Weighing Scale - Buying Guide
Best Weighing Machines in India for Weight Accuracy
Measuring body weight regularly is must to keep one’s lifestyle on a healthy track because weight is the only thing that pictures fitness status truly. Whether we are overweight or underweight, keeping an eye on gradual changes in weight helps to determine we are improving or failing massively.
Today’s smart weighing scales helps a lot to fulfill this objective as they keep the record of our body weight, so we don’t have to remember what weight we had exactly one month ago. Not only this, the best weighing machine can do a lot more than that.
One should choose the weighing machine that is accurate, durable, reliable, and inclusive of all the latest feature to make it future safe too. Many big brands are jumping into this business and making it.
Our Top Picks
Below we have provided a list of Best Weighing Machines in India – which are shortlisted after several hours of research, analysis and testing.
List of 10 Best Weighing Machines in India
1. Hoffen HO-18 Digital Weighing Scale
- High precision strain gauge sensor system
- Tempered Glass 280 x 280 mm
- Capacity 2.3 -180 Kg
- Note: Kindly use the product on flat hard surface
2. Healthgenie Weighing Machine with USB Charging
- Healthgenie Digital weighing machine for body weight,personal weighing scale is an easy to digital bathroom weighing scale.It is designed with high quality ABS material makes it unique among all with simple design it looks attractive and tough
- Rechargeable(USB): Healthgenie digital weighing machine or weighing Scale comes with an unique feature USB charging so no need to use external battery to use it It would only requires to connect one end of usb cable to usb port and another end to adaptor or laptop to charge the scale
- Precise G sensors & Safe : Healthgenie weighing machine comes with 4 precised G sensors which gives correct data every time you step on after calibration and its safe for as have anti skid platform and rounded edges
- Step on technology : This digital weighing scales or plastic weighing machine comes with step on technology which means the scale shows immediate reading as soon as stepped on the scale so there is no heptic to turn on or off the scale
- Auto calibration: Healthgenie weighing machine or weight machine comes with auto calibration feature for initial use, it would require to step on the scale and step off immidiately so that the scale get calibrated,hence 1st reading should be neglected for further more accuracy
- Warranty activation:12 months Healthgenie India warranty on manufacturing defects
- The maximum weighing capacity of 150 kg. The Graduation is 100g
- Country of Origin: India
3. HESLEY Weighing Machine with BMI
- Simple and convenient: once your user profile is setup, the body analyzer weighing scale will automatically recognize you on future uses when stepping on the premium platform. Save up to 10 unique users so that you and your family can easily monitor fitness progress.please stand on the scale barefeet with skin contact with the electrodes for proper readings of body compositions
- Smart features for smart users: body composition analysis should be hassle less, so your scale has auto-on and auto-off sensing technology to save battery life. Additionally, we have developed advanced user profiles to provide you more accurate composition readings based on activity level
- Be proud of your body scale: we have designed the elegant look of our body composition analyzer right here in germany, and have used a larger 73 x 29 mm lcd display to allow for easy reading. Thanks to our Fine materials and upgraded g sensors from uk , it can now weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kgs)
- Advanced specifications: high precision strain gauge sensor system tempered safety glass SSsteel electrode platform LCDdisplay size:73x29mm (RED font) capacity: 180kg division: 0.1 kg "step-on" technology for weight function,auto zero resetting / auto power off low power / over-load indicator power: 3 x AAA lr03 1.5 volts
- Keep the scale away from contact of water
4. HNESS Digital Weighing Machine
- LCD display with light, Battery & Temp Indicator in Screen, Body Design : Square Digital
- Body Design : Sqaure digital
- For accurate measuring please keep weighing scale on flat surface and wait for 5 sec then place your feet in centre of weighing scale
- Capacity : 180 Kg, Accuracy ,Color : Black, Material : Toughened Glass
- Please read the User manual provided before using the product
5. FITINDEX Smart Bluetooth Digital Weighing Scale
6. Healthgenie HD-221 Digital Weighing Machine
- The scale needs to be charged properly before the first use
- Step on instant Read : The scale shows immediate reading as soon as stepped on the scale. Measurement range ( 5kg- 180kg)
- Temperature display: Healthgenie weighing scale shows Room temperature in degree Celcius
- Battery Options : The weighing scale comes with 2 battery options i.e., Primary & Secondary battery, The primary battery is rechargeable ( included) and secondary is regular battery
- Low Battery & Overload Indicator : The weighing scale has an all time battery display on the screen which also warns about low battery so that users can recharge it before shutting down.The scale also comes with overloading indicator which appears when weight increases its maximum capacity
- Safety & Comfort : The glass is designed to be skid resistant. 5mm thick tempered glass provides extra sturdiness and strength to avoid breakage
- Auto On/Off Function : Auto on/off function helps to save battery. After stepping out, the scale will show reading for 5 seconds and then turns off automatically
- Auto Calibration : Healthgenie weighing scale comes with Auto-Calibration function. For initial use or if the scale is moved from its place, please step on the scale to initialize and step off. The scale is now calibrated and ready to use
- Warranty: Healthgenie weighing scale comes with 12 months off- site warranty
7. Omron Digital Weighing Machine with Bluetooth
- 1 Year Warranty
- Measures Body Fat Percentage, Age range is 18 to 80 years old
- Displays Body Age
8. ActiveX (Australia) Bluetooth Digital Body Weight Scale with BMI
- [IMPORTANT - ACTIVEX IVY+ IS A BMI ONLY SCALE. For Body Fat Scale, please check our ACTIVEX SAVVY or ACTIVEX SAVVY PLUS on Amazon] PERFECT COMPANION FOR YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNEY: Ivy+ digital bathroom scale is designed for the fitness lovers of any age, young couples, pregnant women, family with kids and senior citizens. Its a complete weight tracking experience tailored for those seeking an easy and effective weight management plan
- DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN AUSTRALIA: The scale and all its components are designed in Australia to meet all local and international standards. The app is developed in Australia and India and is securely hosted on a server in USA. Most importantly, all your data is safely stored on a cloud server in USA so you can easily access it even if you change your mobile.
- FREE ACTIVEX APP EASILY SYNC WITH ANY SMARTPHONE *SEE THE VIDEO*: Ivy+ smart weight scale comes with an app which is easy to install and sync with the weighing scale. This makes it perfect to weigh and use by your entire family
- TRACKS YOUR WEIGHT AND BMI WITH EASY CHARTS AND GRAPHS: Set your weight goals using the app and track it anywhere anytime. Charts and graphs make it easier for you to monitor the progress. You can easily share the data with your accountability partner, doctor or dietitian with a single touch.
- LOADED WITH MULTIPLE FEATURES & LIFETIME SUPPORT: ActiveX app connects and syncs with Google Fit, Apple Health and FitBit. The Weight scale has auto on\off for saving battery life, auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.05kg with 5-180kg capacity. 2 x AAA batteries included. FDA/CE/FCC/RoHS certificated. Comes with 1-year warranty. Includes Measuring Tape as a Gift. Color of the measuring tape may vary.
9. Dr Trust (USA) Rechargeable Weighing Machine with Bluetooth and Body Composition Monitor
- Track 18 essential body metrics: the scale 2.0 measures 18 essential body metrics including BMI, bone mass, muscle, bfr, bmr, visceral fat, subcutaneous fat, protein rate, body age, body fat, Personal with Digital Display
- Rechargeable with USB port: the low power consumption scale can be recharged by using any Standard android USB cable.As a single rigid tempered glass bearing, the scale is easy to carry
- Sensor technology for accuracy: equipped with 4 high precision sensors, the 2.0 scale ensures unmatched accuracy and reliability in the form of quick results
- Multiple users data on your phone: the smart scale works with an app and compatible with android and iphone. You can install the app easily from apple store or google play by turning bluetooth on
- Ultra-sleek, portable& safe: the scale sizes 302 x 240 x 2 mm and weighs 1.36 Kg. It is handy to use on the go. While its round shape corners finish makes safe for use and keep it in the home
- Convenient to use: powers on automatically when you step on it and displays your body weight on an easy to view and read large lcd screen without connecting to your mobile device
- Achieve your fitness goals: you can track your body weight with overall fitness monitoring. It tracks your progress over days and weeks to give you an insight of everything on your phone
10. RENPHO FDA Approved Smart Digital Bluetooth Weight Machine with App Connectivity
Bluetooth Smart BMI Digital Bathroom Weight Scale/Body Fat Scale
Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App, 396 lbs
It is FDA Approved
Best Weighing Scale - Buying Guide
How to choose the Best Weighing Scale/Weight Machine
An ideal weighing machine helps you measure your weight regularly. If the results are not accurate, then it can interrupt your weight loss or health routine. For purchasing the finest weighing machine in India, you have to consider certain aspects.
In this buying guide for weighing scales, we have provided all the information and tips required to choose the right one as per your requirements.
- Weighing Machine Types
Based on their mechanism and display system, weighing scales are categorized into three types – analog, digital and Bluetooth enabled.
Also known as mechanical scales, this type of weighing machine operates on spring mechanism. When you step on the scale, the interior spring depresses and indicates the weight on the dial. Analog weighing scales don’t require batteries for working.
They have a large foot platform and large dials to read easily. However, analog weighing scales provide inaccurate reading overtime. And moreover, analog scales can’t be used to measure other health factors such as BMI, body fat, lean mass, bone mass, water weight, etc. which is possible using digital scales.
- Digital Scales
When it comes to accuracy, digital scales are more accurate. They require batteries to operate and have large screen for showing body weight readings. They provide reading in number format, rather than in analog form.
Several types of digital weighing scales are present in the market. Some of them only provide weight readings. While some of the high-end ones also provide additional information that include body composition, body fat, bone mass, body water, BMI and others. Some of them can store weight data of more than one person.
- Bluetooth Enabled Digital Weighing Scale
This one is a modern version of digital weighing scales. They can be connected to your smart phone using Bluetooth technology. It helps you monitor, track and store data on your smart mobile. Some of the latest digital scales are equipped with auto-feature – which switches on the weighing scale when you place the feet and vice versa.
- Weight Capacity
Most of the weighing scales in India have standard weight capacity of 120 to 150 kg. However, some high-end scales have the capacity of showing accurate results up to 250 Kg. You can choose the machine based on your weight capacity requirement. If you want a weighing scale that shows more than 250 Kg, then choose a heavy-duty unit.
Showing accurate results is the important feature of a weighing machine. Digital scales provide accurate results as long as they have working batteries. Mechanical or analog scales provide inaccurate results over time as the springs tend to wear out quickly.
If you want to check the accuracy of a weighing scale, then first weigh anything with known weight like a bag of 10Kg flour. Once you remove them, the weighing scale should go back to zero.
Usually, weighing machines with smaller increments provide better accuracy. An ideal scale provides increments of at least 0.1 Kgs.
While purchasing a weighing scale, make sure to check the build quality to ensure it will last longer time. To say in simple words, it is better to avoid plastic scales as they are prone to breakage. We recommend to prefer glass (tempered glass), metal or wooden weighing machines. Because these materials are durable, shatter proof and crack resistant which help in providing accurate readings. Glass weighing scales are moisture resistant as well, which make them perfect for using in humid areas like bathroom.
- Display Size
Most of the weighing machines need the user to stand straight while checking weight. So, you should check out for scale that provides clear reading display without making the user bend or crouch.
Size is also another important factor to consider and it is even crucial if you are going for digital ones. Different digital scales come with different display sizes. You can choose any one based on your requirements.
We recommend to opt for only large screens with big display numbers, as they help to check the reading even in dim lighting conditions like early mornings or less ventilated room. Some weighing scales come with electronic voice as well.
- Sufficient Platform
A wide platform ensures proper space for the user to stand with both feet. It is more important for people with larger feet and mobility issues. An ideal platform size of weighing machine is 12 inches or more. However, also remember that large scales will take more storage space. This can be an issue if you are placing the scale in small bathrooms.
Indian users mostly prefer weight readings in kilograms. But some people, especially NRIs may prefer weight display in pounds. Some weighing machines in India provides weight measurements in different units. Some of them even provide the measurements in stones. So, choose according to your preference.
This is one of the most important feature to look out for while buying a personal weighing machine. Weighing machines with skid-proof features are more safe. If this feature is not present, then there is a potential risk of falling down, especially if you use it in your bathroom. If you have old people at your home who are going to use the weighing machine, then always prefer skid-proof weighing machine.
Most of the personal weighing machines come in two different shapes – rectangle and round. Shape of the machine doesn’t have any impact over the readings or accuracy. It is a matter of personal preference – so choose according to your interest.
Though it is a very small factor, but still very important one. Some bathroom weighing scale require manual turn on/off, some of them need a tap or click and others automatically turn on when the user steps on. This may not be an issue for most of the people but some prefer to have convenient weighing machine to use regularly. Most of the modern weighing scales have automatic turn on and off option to save battery life.
- Low Battery Indication
This feature ensures you are notified when the battery is going to run. This lets you to replace the batteries within time and prevents any interruption to functioning of weighing machine.
- Backlit Display
If you are using personal weighing scale in bathroom, then you may feel difficulty to read the readings because of dim lighting. So, whenever you are purchasing bathroom machines, we recommend to check for backlit display. It helps to read the measurements clearly even in dim and dark lighting conditions.
- Multi-User Memory Capacity
Some modern weighing scales have internal or cloud based memory – which enables you to track the weight and other data for single or multiple users. If the weighing machine is used by all your family members, then having feature lets you track the data individually.
Another important factor to consider while purchasing a weighing scale includes – battery life. Some bathroom scales have button cell lithium batteries. Though these batteries have long life, they are difficult to replace once they run out. Some scales use AA or AAA batteries. Though these batteries have shorter life span, they are easy and cheap to replace.
- Extra Measurements
Basic weighing machines can check only weight. But some high-end weighing scales can measure more than just weight. Some of them are mentioned below…
- Body Fat Analysis – Using bioelectrical impedance analysis, a weighing scale can measure body fat percentage of the user. This feature is beneficial for people who are trying weight loss and increasing their muscle mass.
- Lean Muscle Mass – Calculation of lean muscle mass helps people who want to improve body shape by doing strength workouts.
- Weight Tracking – Some personal weighing machines are capable of tracking weight over certain period of time like daily, weekly and monthly data status. This helps the user keep track of the changes.
Portable and handy weighing scales are always a better option. Smaller weighing scales are more travel friendly, stress-free to carry and easy to transport from one place to another.
Cost of a weighing machine usually depends on size and functionality. Expensive weighing machines usually have high quality built construction, durability and last much longer. Cheap weighing scales mostly have less life span. Make sure you don’t purchase a low-quality one at higher price. Read the reviews, features and specifications carefully before purchasing a personal weighing scale.
Some Frequently Asked Questions?
- How do you know if my weighing machine is accurate or not?
Actually, most of the weighing machines are accurate as they are capable of measuring even a tenth of a gram. If you want to check the accuracy of your weighing scale, use the pennies as they weigh 2.5 grams each. Turn the weighing machine on, make sure the initial weight displaying is zero and place a penny on the scale. Mark the weight and add 2 more pennies, noting the weight in between each. The weights have to be doubled by each penny placement. For example, 2.5g, 5g, and 7g. If the weight is off, the accuracy of that machine is likely inaccurate.
- Which one is more accurate – Analog or Digital?
Digital scales are considered to be more accurate than Analog, as they self-start at zero. When compared to prices, digital scales are much cheaper than analog. So, it is recommended to purchase a digital one.
- How to Use a Weighing Scale?
Your weighing machine can be your best friend or worst enemy, depending on how you use it. Because accuracy is the main criteria. There are several variables that can affect the accuracy of the weighing machine. So, below we have mentioned how to appropriately use a weighing scale for accurate results…
Always place on a hard surface like a tile floor. Never place a weighing scale on carpet surface as you can get an inaccurate reading. The interference of carpet fibers can be lead to accurate readings.
Make sure the weighing scale is on a level surface. Uneven surfaces can lead to inaccurate results.
Due to regular wear and tear, the scale will lead to inaccurate readings. To combat this, keep the device usage limited to yourself. This way, you can increase the longevity of the device.
For appropriate results, use the scale in the morning, before drinking or eating.
- Is it ok to weigh yourself daily?
It is recommended for people to weight just once in a week (mostly at the same time every week). Weighing yourself every day can have a negative impact on you.
- I weigh more at night. Is there any problem with my weighing machine?
Usually, our body weight fluctuates 2 – 4 lbs. Actually, you will weigh less in the morning and a little more in the evening. This is caused due to the food you consume during the day.
Although, all the above-mentioned weighing scales works well in monitoring your weight but when it comes to our choice, we really love Eufy Smart Scale by Anker, why because, it uses advanced bia technology to track 18 essential body compositions, compatible with Bluetooth and stores up to 8 user’s data. It is lightweight, durable and has weight capacity of up to 180 kg. Also, it has baby mode for measuring baby’s weight and comes with 6 months warranty.
In case, if you’re looking for a rechargeable battery of the weighing scale instead of changing them, then simply opt for Dr Trust Electronic Rechargeable Weighing Scale, as it comes with rechargeable 500 mah battery, which can charge with micro USB port easily through tablet, laptop or other compatible source.
Which weighing scale did you choose from the above list? Still, having any queries or doubts, then write to us in the comment section below. For more such information, stay tuned with our website.Anker
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API