Table of Contents
- Why you need stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- Our Recommendations
- Top 10 Stands for Bookshelf Speakers available in India
- 1. Atlantic Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- 2. JS-MS70 Ultimate Support Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- 3. Sanus 24 Inch Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- 4. Mount It Premium Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- 5. Vivo Universal Bookshelf Speakers Floor Stands
- 6. Perlesmith Universal Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- 7. Ultimate Support Professional Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- 8. Sanus NF24 Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- 9. Mount It Glass Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- 10. Hawk ProAudio Heavy Bookshelf Speakers Stands
Why you need stands for Bookshelf Speakers
Stands for Bookshelf speakers may perhaps be essentially the most un-valued item in the audio setup. I must recommend a very likely unrealistic concept to many audiophiles, the fact that speaker stand is equally important as the speakers they hold.
There are three main reasons for why you need to place your Bookshelf speakers on Stands rather than placing them on Bookshelves or Cabinets.
1. Proper Placement of Bookshelf Speakers is important for excellent Sound
Placing the bookshelf speakers on stands provides you with a lot more flexibility to position these exactly where they are going to sound in their full capacity.
Placing the Bookshelf Speakers at the equal distance from one another as from your position, produces a listening sweet spot. This ensures that you get a realistic sound and also helps an individual clearly visualize where every musical instrument or sound is originating from.
2. Reduces reflection and gives an authentic Sound
Whenever you hear music, you just aren’t listening to the sound which is coming straight from the Bookshelf speakers. You happen to be also hearing sounds returned from walls along with other surfaces. These kinds of reflections can dull what you are actually listeting, quite often to a unexpected level.
Having your speakers from the bookshelf minimizes these types of reflections. This enables you to listen to straight sound from your speakers, and much less reflected sound from your bookcase walls and cabinets.
You’ll also want to stay away from a bookcase or bookshelf considering that the cabinets theirselves may vibrate. This is particularly essential in case your audio components are stored on the very same rack as your speakers.
3. It's important to have Speakers at ear level
A primary reason precisely why the floor-standing speakers sound so excellent is the fact that their tweeters are logically installed at ear level when being seated.
Positioning the bookshelf speakers along the suitable stands helps you to listen to the tweeter’s high wavelengths as clearly as possible.
A strong, properly designed and completed speaker stand will go a long way in getting the maximum depth out of your bookshelf speakers or music system
Top 10 Stands for Bookshelf Speakers available in India
1. Atlantic Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- ADJUSTABLE - the set of 2 bookshelf speaker stands have a 45 degree adjustable mount for speaker positioning. They are the perfect addition to your home entertainment system allowing you to find the ideal position for your speakers.
- WIRE MANAGEMENT - the pedestal of the speaker stand is hollow with a rear access opening for wire management offering a clean and organized look.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - the steel construction means you can place speakers weighing up to 20lbs and safely enjoy your speaker stands for years to come.
- EASY ASSEMBLY - the Atlantic Speaker Stands have non-marring feet and can be assembled in minutes. The measurements of the speaker stands are 10" x 10" x 30".
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - our Customer Service team, based right here in the U.S.A. works hard to provide support for a wide assortment of items. For more than 30 years, California based Atlantic, Inc., receive calls with various questions about our products and we apply our best possible efforts to deliver the best possible solution for your purchase.
2. JS-MS70 Ultimate Support Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions
- Height adjustable stand for studio monitors
- Low profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces
- Base folds for easier storage
3. Sanus 24 Inch Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- Force-Fit Floor Spikes
- Constructed of medium density fibercore to minimize resonance
- Furniture-grade appearance with upscale performance
- Concealed wire management
- Twin contoured pillars give support and rigidity; Concealed wire management; Furniture-grade appearance with upscale performance
4. Mount It Premium Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
5. Vivo Universal Bookshelf Speakers Floor Stands
- Premium aluminum and glass speaker stands (2 stands included) in sleek glossy black appearance
- Universal surround sound speaker stand system for satellite speakers, bookshelf speakers, and more
- Aluminum pillar design supporting weight up to 22lbs
- Removable carpet spikes for a sturdy foundation and internal cable management keeping cords clean and organized
- Floor to top shelf measures 23”. Top shelf measures 8” x 8” and the base measures 10” x 10”
6. Perlesmith Universal Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- Unique Tempered Glass Base - With a new design concept, we apply the glass to the audio stand products. These speaker stands meet drop test standard, not only sturdy but also fashionable.
- Heavy Duty - Heavy duty cast iron construction tube with 11”×10”rectangular base provides more stability, supports speakers up to 6lbs per stand. These speaker stands come with rubber pads for the base feet to prevent your speaker stands from sliding.
- Adjustable Height for Customized Sound - Extendable tube is adjustable from 21" To 38" to ensure perfect and customized sound. Adjust the post assembly for desired height and enjoy stereo or surround sound.
- Three Mounting Configurations: Includes keyhole fits for speakers whose thread hole at the back, top plate option to fit speakers have smooth surface without thread holes, and post screw fits for speakers whose mounting hole at the bottom.
- Easy To Use: These satellite speaker stands include all the required hardware so you can handle it without any hassle by yourself. Very stable, easy to install. Any questions pls call or text us!
7. Ultimate Support Professional Bookshelf Speakers Stands
- Sonic Isolation and Decoupling
- Three Channels for Cable and Weight Management
- Ultimate Support Design
- Available in Two Heights
8. Sanus NF24 Stands for Bookshelf Speakers
- You get a pair of Sanus Systems Natural Foundations Series 24" Speaker Stands (NF24). 8 x AES Rubber Speaker Pads 8 x Adjustable Speaker Studs 8 x Adjustable Carpet Spikes 8 x Plastic Isolation Feet - 2 x Base Plate 2 x Top Plate 2 x Pillars Hardware and Instructions
- Speaker Isolation Options: Sanus's speaker stand comes with two different speaker isolation options, you can use the neoprene pads or the brass studs, and whichever one suits your purpose
- A solid hardwood pillar supports a 7.5 by 7.5-inch top plate with adjustable-height brass studs and neoprene pads to provide superior isolation and resonance damping for speakers
- Patented wire management channel conceals and protects cables Product Width: 10.50" Product Height: 24.00
- For superior strength and acoustic excellence, the base and top plate are constructed of premium MDF (medium density fibercore), finished with a handsome, low luster furniture-quality finish
9. Mount It Glass Bookshelf Speakers Stands
10. Hawk ProAudio Heavy Bookshelf Speakers Stands
With this we conclude our list of Best Stands for Bookshelf Speakers. If you have any queries or need more details, go ahead and put it on the comments sections and we will try to get back to you with relevant answers.
Last update on 2020-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API